CUPID’S CLASS: CELEBRATING LOVE – 16 Feb 2020
Intense. Velvety. Luscious.
Have we got your attention yet? Good!
16th Feb 2020
CUPID’S CLASS: CELEBRATING LOVE
As the saying goes~ the best way to the heart is through the stomach! Bring a date and come celebrate the love of all things chocolatey with us at Delcie’s.
Chef Delcie shares her luxurious decadent fudgy brownie recipe that’s crispy on the outside yet chewy in all the right places.
Pair it up and transform it into a sweet floral cone bouquet to add that special touch to the occasion.
Guaranteed to check all sensory boxes!
Hands-on Baking Workshop
This Valentine’s Day join Sensitive Chef Delcie X Kenwood Appliances as we celebrate LOVE in a guiltfree hands-on dessert workshop and assemble your very own floral cone cake. Talk about scoring brownie points (pun intended)!
- 1 x Decorated Floral Vegan Cone Cake
- Fudge Cup Brownies with toppings
By attending this course, you will experience the following:
- Learn how to make Delcie’s decadent vegan fudge brownie
- Assemble and decorate a brownie cone cake. All vegan decorative vegan ingredients provided
- Enjoy a delectable selection of treats over afternoon tea from Delcie’s Desserts
- Each participant gets to take home your own decorated floral cone cake and brownie
*Do note that activities will be in pairs.
Theme: In the Mood of Love Baking
Level: Novice to intermediate (baking enthusiasts with little or no baking experience)
Date: 16 Feb 2020, Sun
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Class Duration: 3 hours
One Raffles Place Tower 2 Level 4, Singapore 048616 (location)
Price: $150 per pax
Exclusives: Register as a pair to receive Delcie’s DESSERTS and CAKES recipe book (worth $59.90) each