DELCIE’S DESSERTS AND CAKES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our cakes do not contain any eggs (air), chemicals (binding agent) or dairy (moisture), our cakes are definitely NOT normal. As our cakes are all baked in an American style that are dense in texture (not spongy, airy or fluffy), they do have a slight crumbly texture (due to the lack of eggs and commercial chemical binding agents such as emulsifier, stabilizer, gum or whey protein). But despite the lack of these unhealthy ingredients, it does not affect the taste of our cakes. Our cakes still taste equally good like what most of our customers had mentioned in their voluntary testimonials. However if you prefer airy textured cakes, our cakes may not be suitable for you. To enjoy our cakes, do remove cakes from chiller at least 1 hour before cutting time for a moist cake. For chocolate cakes, (if you do not have a microwave on hand), they can be left at room temperature for 3 hours ~ 5 hours so that the chocolate (because we use real chocolate) can thaw down for best chocolate experience. Alternatively, after slicing, heat each slice for 25-30 seconds for molten lava texture.
Customer understand that Delcie’s products may contain nuts, gluten and soy. Delcie’s gluten-free, wheat-free baking and washing utensils are separated during the production process. Delcie’s facility is not entirely nut-free, wheat-free and soy-free. While we aim to provide allergy-friendly request accordingly to your dietary requirement, we will not be responsible to any allergy symptoms or allergy attacks that may arise due to cross-contact in our products and/or ingredients.
1. Cake pre-order at least five (5) working days or twelve (12) working day for customised order in advance , subjected to availability.
2. All orders must be placed and paid at least five (5) working days for normal cake order or twelve (12) working day for customised order in advance of intended delivery date, failing which they will be processed as “Urgent Orders”.
3. Urgent Orders may be subjected to an additional charge of 15% on the total order amount.
4. Orders placed less than five (5) working days or twelve (12) working day for customised order before the intended delivery shall be subject to availability. Alternatively, you may walk in to our store(s) to make purchase directly from the cake display.
Delivery / Self-Collection
5. Delivery services may be requested from 12nn to 8pm daily, except on Sundays, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays but shall be subject to availability by the outsourced delivery company. Delcie’s reserves the right to reject any request for delivery services without assigning any reason whatsoever. While Delcie’s Desserts shall fulfill all deliveries, Delcie’s Desserts shall not be liable or responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver the products due to unforeseen circumstances beyond control.
6. A minimum delivery charge (refer to https://delcies.com/menu/delivery/) is applicable for all orders, unless the customers elects for self-collection at the time of placing the order. The actual delivery charge imposed will depend on the place and timing of delivery. There will be a $10 urgent delivery charge if delivery is required within 24hours notice.
7. The standard 3-hours delivery charge may be waived for order of S$300.00 and above. For 2-hours specific timing request, additional $10 is chargeable.
8. The customer shall specify the exact time slot, recipient name and mobile, full address with postal code for delivery purpose.
9. (If) this is a delivery order, kindly ensure the recipient is at delivery location during the chosen time slot. Once payment is made for delivery orders, delivery will be booked immediately with our trusted outsourced delivery partner. As such, full payment will be made to them to secure your designated date & time slot upon your payment received. For any changes to self-collection at any point after this order is received, your delivery payment is strictly non-refundable.
To avoid any changes, we will advise you to ensure the intended recipient is at the delivery location during your chosen time slot. If delivery company is
unable to locate recipient at the given delivery address or in unable to reach recipient on phone upon arrival, any returns to the kitchen or change of delivery address due to such situation will result in additional $25 delivery charges. Should item is finally decided to be returned back to kitchen due to no-show or non-contactable, such re-delivery request will cost $25 (return trip to the kitchen) + $25 (re-delivery trip) = $50. To make any changes to the delivery date & time slot, minimum 3 working days notice is required. Any urgent change request with less than 3 working days (excluding the date of delivery) will be subjected to approval and additional admin charges.
10. In the event that the first delivery is unsuccessful for any reason, a further delivery charge will be imposed for each subsequent delivery attempt. Only a maximum of two (2) delivery attempts within two (2) days will be made. Each standard 4-hours delivery and return trip attempt is chargeable at standard rates of $25 each.
11. In the event that customer did not collect the order at the confirmed specify time and date, order will be kept until the following day. Uncollected order will be disposed within (2) two days from specify date of collection unless instructions were given in advance to change collection time and date. Refund and exchange will not be permitted for no show. Once uncollected or undelivered order that has been disposed, customer will have to submit a new order.
12. For avoidance of any doubt, Delcie’s Desserts shall not bear any liability for the product after delivery into the customer’s possession – always request to check that cake is in good order before accepting the cake. If you have received a wrong flavour or is in doubt, please inform us immediately before consumption.
12. Self-collection is available on Tue-Sun only, from 12nn to 7.30pm, at Blk 34 Whampoa West #01-83 Boon Keng MRT. We are closed on Mondays.
14. Self-collection on other dates / times shall be entertained only by prior appointment. Collection address will be confirmed only at the time of making the appointment.
Payment / Refunds
15. Payments should be made either via PayPal, Paynow or by funds transfer to:
– DBS Current Account (018-902402-5) AMK HUB Branch. A/C Name: Delcie’s Desserts and Cakes Pte Ltd
– Paynow 201113244W
– Our price is nett (we absorbed the GST).
– Any refunds on unprocessed order due to customer’s change of mind or change of circumstances, all refund will be provided via conversion to online store-credits with validity of 1 year period.
– Any refunds on unprocessed order via cash, we will deduct $8 or 10% administrative charge from the total paid amount (which ever is higher). Refund will be given accordingly by original payment mode.
16. Customer shall confirm that payment has been made for each order at least three (3) days before the intended delivery/ collection date via email to email@example.com with your bank’s name, transfer transaction number, date and time of transfer as a confirmation of your order.
17. Delcie’s reserves the right not to process any order if no confirmation of payment had been given by the customer.
18. For clarity, processed order refers to ingredients has been purchased or prepared for order, order has been prepared, and/or product has been delivered or collected by the customers. No refund or exchange will be given once order is being processed.
19. Inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org (email) of any changes to order at least three (3) working days in advance before date of collection or delivery. No refund (for products and services) will be given after payment is made. Should order changes (excluding delivery fee) reflect total amount lesser than original amount, the balance is non-refundable. Customer may choose to use the balance to purchase other items or kept as online store credits. Any changes from delivery to self-collection, the delivery fee payable will be 100% forfeited under any situation.
Any changes made by customers are subjected to our approval. Changes notice given to us with less than 3 working days or once product/services has been processed by kitchen, will not be entertained. Additional re-processing fee may apply for accepted last minute changes.
20. Delcie’s cakes products uses Halal friendly ingredients and does not contain alcohol, gelatin, eggs and dairy.
21. All Delcie’s products must be kept refrigerated at all times and should not be left exposed at room temperature for more than three hours. Under no circumstances should Delcie’s products be subjected to heat.
22. Delcie’s products are best consumed within one (1) day upon collection or delivery date stated.
23. For diabetic and sugar conscious customers, you should always ration your cake intake according to your nutritionist’s diet plan. All our cakes are to be consume in moderation and should not to consume the entire cake in one (1) serving.
24. Unless specify, standard cakes are not suitable for diabetic patients and person with gluten, soy and/or nuts allergy. DF version: For diabetic and sugar conscious customers, you should always ration your cake to 80g of per day intake according to your nutritionist’s diet plan. All our cakes are to be consume in moderation and should not be consumed whole in one meal.
22. For avoidance of any doubt, Delcie’s Desserts shall not bear any liability for the product after delivery into the customer’s possession.
23. Delcie’s reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Please refer to our website at www.delcies.com for the latest version.
24. (If) this is a custom design order, should the base be covered in cream, all 3D fondant parts will be packed separately to avoid slipping or melting due to
contact on a wet cream surface during transportation. Customer is required to assemble the fondant toppers onto the cake themselves before serving.
Kitchen may also advise separated fondant parts that will be packed separately from main cake should we deem required to avoid slipping or breakage.
~ Last updated on 24 June 2017