Decorating enthusiasts will be thrilled to attend our next class !
Joining Chef Delcie at this Halloween themed hands-on workshop will be award winning decorating whiz Joyce Marx of Joylicious Cakes & Craft.
Attendees will learn the full suite of skills from the two renowned chefs ranging from cake assembly to hand crafting with fondant.
– Preparing vegan buttercream
– Layering cake with fruits
– Crumb coating a cake
– image transfer onto cake border
– moulding work with simple household items
– Cocoa soil demonstration
– 1 x 5 inch round Halloween Theme with vegan chocolate cake with pitted cherry filling
About the Course
By attending this course, you will experience the following:
- Get to meet Chef Delcie and award-winning Guest Chef Joyce Marx
- Learn how to make your own vegan butter cream and layering and crumb coating a vegan chocolate cake with pitted cherries.
- Enjoy a delectable selection of treats over afternoon tea from Delcie’s Desserts
- Each participant gets to take home your own decorated Halloween Theme vegan cake*Do note that some activities will be in pairs or fours.
Make your own Halloween Vegan Decorative Cake with Chef Delcie and award-winning Guest Chef Joyce Marx
Level: Novice to intermediate (baking enthusiasts with little or no baking experience)
Date: 26 Oct 2019, Sat
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Class Duration: 3 hours
One Raffles Place Tower 2 Level 4, Singapore 048616 (location)
Price: $200 per pax
Early sign ups before 18 Oct – enjoy $20 off per pax!
Exclusives: Register as a pair to receive Delcie’s DESSERTS and CAKES recipe book (worth $59.90) each