Our cakes do not contain any eggs (air), chemicals (binding agent) or dairy (moisture), our cakes are definitely NOT your typical cake. As our cakes are all baked in an American style which is dense in texture (not Japanese spongy, airy or chiffon fluffy). They do have a heavier texture (due to the lack of eggs without commercial chemical binding agents such as emulsifiers, stabilizers, and gum or whey protein). But despite the lack of these unhealthy ingredients, it does not affect the taste of our cakes. Our cakes still taste equally good and better, as described by most customers in their voluntary testimonials. However, if you prefer airy chiffon-textured cakes, our cakes may not be suitable for you.
- Customers understand that Delcie’s products may contain nuts, gluten and soy. Delcie’s facility is not entirely nut-free, wheat-free and/or soy-free.
- Delcie’s gluten-free, wheat-free baking and washing utensils are separated during the production process to reduce risk.
- While we aim to provide allergy-friendly requests accordingly to your dietary requirement, we will not be responsible for any allergy symptoms or allergy attacks that may arise due to cross-contact with our products and/or ingredients.
- PREORDER PERIOD: Cake pre-order at least five (5) working days or twelve (12) working days for customised orders in advance, subject to availability.
- URGENT ORDER: Orders with less than five (5) working days or twelve (12) working days for customised orders, kindly Whatsapp us. Alternatively, you may visit our store(s) to make a purchase directly from the cake display.
- COUPON CODE: Coupon discount or any form of discount must be applied in the cart before payment to be valid. We do not entertain adding of discount or refund or cancelation request if customer fail to apply code before submitting order.
- NO CANCELLATION: We do not accept cancellation of order after payment has been made. Out of goodwill for circumstance situation that order must be cancelled, there will be a cancellation charge of 10% on the total order value or $8, whichever is higher.
- CHANGES: For changes to order, kindly refer to Changes and Admin Fee section
Delivery / Self-Collection
- Delivery services may be requested from 12nn to 8pm daily, except on Sundays, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays but shall be subject to availability by the outsourced delivery company. Delcie’s reserves the right to reject any request for delivery services without assigning any reason whatsoever. While Delcie’s Desserts shall fulfil all deliveries, Delcie’s Desserts shall not be liable or responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver the products due to unforeseen circumstances beyond control.
- A minimum delivery charge (refer to https://delcies.com/menu/delivery/) is applicable for all orders unless the customer elects for self-collection at the time of placing the order. The actual delivery charge imposed will depend on the place and timing of delivery. There will be a $10 urgent delivery charge if delivery is required within 24 hours notice.
- The standard 3-hours delivery charge may be waived for order of S$300.00 and above. For peak hour and 2-hours specific timing request, an additional $10 is chargeable.
- The customer shall specify the exact time slot, recipient name and mobile, full address with postal code for delivery purposes.
- (If) this is a delivery order, kindly ensure the recipient is at the delivery location during the chosen time slot. Once payment is made for delivery orders, delivery will be booked immediately with our trusted outsourced delivery partner. As such, full payment will be made to them to secure your designated date & time slot upon your payment being received. For any changes to self-collection at any point after this order is received, your delivery payment is strictly non-refundable.
To avoid any changes, we will advise you to ensure the intended recipient is at the delivery location during your chosen time slot. If the delivery company is unable to locate the recipient at the given delivery address or is unable to reach the recipient on phone upon arrival, any returns to the kitchen or change of delivery address due to such a situation will result in additional $25 delivery charges. Should the item is finally decided to be returned back to kitchen due to no-show or non-contactable, such a re-delivery request will cost $25 (return trip to the kitchen) + $25 (re-delivery trip) = $50. To make any changes to the delivery date & time slot, a minimum 3 working days notice is required. Any urgent change request with less than 3 working days (excluding the date of delivery) will be subjected to approval and additional admin charges.
- In the event that the first delivery is unsuccessful for any reason, a further delivery charge will be imposed for each subsequent delivery attempt. Only a maximum of two (2) delivery attempts within two (2) days will be made. Each standard 4-hours delivery and return trip attempt is chargeable at standard rates of $25 each.
- In the event that the customer did not collect the order at the confirmed specified time and date, order will be kept until the following day. Uncollected orders will be disposed within (2) two days from specify date of collection unless instructions were given in advance (at least 3 working days) to change the collection time and date. Refunds and exchanges will not be permitted for no show. Once uncollected or undelivered order has been disposed of, customer will have to submit a new order.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, Delcie’s Desserts shall not bear any liability for the product after delivery into the customer’s possession – always request to check that cake is in good order before accepting the cake. If you have received a wrong flavour or is in doubt, please inform us immediately before consumption.
- Self-collection is available on Tue-Sun only, from 12nn to 7.30pm, at Blk 34 Whampoa West #01-83 Boon Keng MRT. We are closed on Mondays.
- Self-collection on other dates / times shall be entertained only by prior appointment. The collection address will be confirmed only at the time of making the appointment.
Payment / Refunds
- Payments should be made either via credit card, Paynow or by funds transfer to:
- DBS Current Account (018-902402-5) AMK HUB Branch. A/C Name: Delcie’s Desserts and Cakes Pte Ltd
- Paynow 201113244W
- Our price is nett (we absorbed the GST).
- Any refunds on unprocessed orders due to a customer’s change of mind or change of circumstances, all refunds will be provided via conversion to online store credits with a validity of 1 year period.
- Any refunds on unprocessed orders via cash upon approval of management, we will deduct $8 or 10% administrative and processing charge from the total paid amount (whichever is higher). A refund will be given accordingly by the original payment mode.
- There will be strictly no refunds on processed orders with the status "CS Print, BK Print, Ready for Pick-up, Ready for Delivery, Preparing Order, Partially Fulfilled, Edited, On Hold, BK Received, Completed"
- Customer shall confirm that payment has been made for each order within 24 hours upon submission of an order via the payment submission page or +6593636336 (Whatsapp message) with your bank’s name, transfer transaction number, date and time of transfer as a confirmation of your order.
- Delcie’s reserves the right not to process any order if no confirmation of payment had been provided to us by the customer.
- For clarity, processed order refers to ingredients has been purchased or prepared for order, order that has been partially prepared or prepared, and/or product has been delivered or collected by the customers. No refund or exchange will be given once the order is processed.
Changes & Admin Fee
- Inform us via +6593636336 (Whatsapp message) of any changes to order at least three (3) working days in advance before the date of collection or delivery.
- Administrative fee of $8 applies for changes made after an order has been confirmed.
- Should order changes (excluding delivery fee) reflect a total amount lesser than the original amount, the balance is non-refundable. Customers may choose to use the balance to purchase other items or kept as online store credits with 1-year validity after deducting the administration and processing fee of $8.
- For any changes from delivery to self-collection, the delivery fee payable will be 100% forfeited under any situation.
- Any changes made by customers are subject to our approval. Changes notice given to us within less than 3 working days or once product/services have been processed by the kitchen, will not be entertained. An additional re-processing fee may apply for accepted last-minute changes.
- Delcie’s cakes products use Halal-friendly ingredients and do not contain alcohol, gelatin, eggs and dairy.
- All Delcie’s products must be kept refrigerated at all times and should not be left exposed at room temperature for more than three hours. Under no circumstances should Delcie’s products be subjected to heat.
- Delcie’s products are best consumed within one (1) day upon collection or delivery date stated.
- For diabetic and sugar-conscious customers, you should always ration your food intake according to your nutritionist’s diet plan. All our cakes and products are to be consumed in moderation and should NEVER consume more than one (1) recommended serving.
- Unless specify, standard cakes are not suitable for diabetic patients and persons with gluten, soy and/or nuts allergy.
- Diabetic-Friendly version: For diabetic and sugar-conscious customers, you should always ration your cake to 80g of per day intake according to your nutritionist’s diet plan. All our cakes are to be consumed in moderation and should not be consumed more than the recommended serving size.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, Delcie’s Desserts shall not bear any liability for the product after delivery into the customer’s possession.
- Delcie’s reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Please refer to our website at www.delcies.com for the latest version
- (If) this is a custom design order, should the base be covered in cream, all 3D fondant parts will be packed separately to avoid slipping or melting due to contact on a wet cream surface during transportation. The customer is required to assemble the fondant toppers onto the cake themselves before serving.
- Kitchen may also advise separated fondant or topper parts that will be packed separately from the main cake should we deem required to avoid slipping or breakage.
~ Last updated on 24 June 2022